The L-bow mk2 rear safety light encourages vehicles to pass you at a safer distance, drastically reducing close passes. Why? Because the L-Bow’s unique design makes you appear wider to faster moving traffic.
The L-bow rear safety light can be used in countries driving on the left or on the right side of the road so you can take it with you on a trip away…..just flick it over to the other side!
Unique Patented 360′ Magnetic Connector
The L-Bow uses a unique 360′ magnetic connector making it super easy to orientate in any direction, left, right and upright. This same mechanism also protects the L-Bow from bumps, falls and enables it to move out of the way when mounting or dismounting your bicycle.
The light portion is easily removed in seconds, just undo the rubber strap.
After the amazing success of our Kickstarter campaign, we have a limited amount of MK-2 L-Bow lights available for pre-order only.
- Reduces close passes
- Up to 120 lumens brightness
- 8 light memory modes
- Rechargeable powerful 1200 mah lithium-ion battery
- USB-C (charging cable included)
- 2/3 hours to full recharge with up to 45 hrs run time
- Waterproof IP65 rated
- Stainless steel and aluminium anodised bolts
- Aligns to 3 different positions
- Mounting bracket included to fit ROUND seat posts from 22-32mm
- Padding out 3M tape included for seat post fitment
- Instructions and spare rubber band included
Buy yours now at www.l-bow.co