L-BOW BIKE LIGHT
The L-bow rear safety light encourages vehicles to pass you at a safer distance. It is designed to be mounted to the seat post of any standard bicycle and L-bow are considering implementing 3D printed variations for the more exotic ‘aero’ seat posts. Full product design project LUMA-iD sourced and implemented the entire production process Packaging artwork and design by LUMA-iD Branding and website design by LUMA-iD.
- Two-piece ultrasonically welded arm.
- Sporty but understated design language was used to blend the product into the wide variation of bikes types on the market.
- Adjustable to all countries. The patent-pending ball joint allows you to align the L-Bow to 3 main positions : right for left-hand traffic, left for right-hand traffic, and upright for tight traffic, while any unwanted knocks will be handled with a sturdy recoil.
- ABS plastic used for the arms and main light housing, with glass filled nylon locking arm and seat post connector and a poly-carbonate lens with TPE rubber button over-mould.
- LUMA-iD optimised the LED output to provide the maximum battery duration.
- IP 65 rated electronic housing utilising a rubber seal and lockable USB charging port cover.
For more information regarding this project, click here: https://l-bow.co/